Saturday, August 08, 2009

11:48 pm on a lovely friday night.

mood: grateful and happy (but a lil anxious :()



"allow me to introduce myself...my name is [R I C E ki$$es C O U T U R E]..."



my very 1st entry, i feel unstoppable. i've been meaning to do this for a couple+ years now...but i'm not exactly the journal type of girl so things will be kept to a minimum (unless i'm feeling extra-ordinary).



a few rule:



* u may NOT judge me >>if u don't like it..back away and kick rocks

* be positive

* be urself.

^--more rule are subject to appear at a later date--^


i'm a little all over the place.

so much to do in so little time.


i am in southern california on summer break from school.

..some break this is...i am still taking classes even away from my home institution.

i have a very, very long "2 do", aka "2 accomplish", aka "2 succeed" list that i WILL get through...eventually...EACH will be succefully completed and excitedly checked off. (i have to keep telling myself this)


i will be leaving in about 2 weeks to paris, france. so excited.


so...basically this blog is all about experiences, enjoyments, love, and things worth sharing.


they are not meant to please anyone but...

...who knows. hopefully it can bring a smile (or maybe a laugh) to someone


i will be as weird, confusing, and silly as i please w/o any mercy ;)


soooo...lets get started.


** peace. royalty. smooches.

12:07 am

No comments: