Friday, August 28, 2009

forever XXI

hmm...a lot has happened in these past 2 weeks.

let's see:
1) i turned 21!!
2) done with summer sessions!!
3) finished my summer internship!!
4) arrived in paris!!

so i will post a couple of postings to cover all of the events.

1) el dia de la reina (i.e. my birthday)

well let me start off by saying that the b.f. did a very VERY extraordinary trabajo with buying me gifts (he knows me o so very well=)
** i took a picture of the majority of his gifts to me. missing are miscellaneous toiletry/school items and accessories that he bought me in preparation of studying abroad.

<> shoes&stilletos. M.A.C lipstick n gloss vvv

close up of fierce stillettos
((funtabulous&GirlAboutTown))






my mother is such a wonderfully, SUPER FIERCE lady. she sent me two boxes filled with accessories (including my fav-costume jewelry), totes, words of wisdom, a beautiful card, a beautiful photo album for my endeavors in paris, a cute little passport cover, an awesome traveling diary to document my stay in france, and lastly, an adorable young-lady teddy ear that sings to me...awww! lol :)

so, i started my satuday birthday morning at the nail shop. i came out looking supppper regular, wishing i'd had taken that trip to leimert park for that good-good.
............
anywho, then after finally getting ready, my boyfriend took me to bj's for lunch. now the waitress KNEW it was my birthday so WHY would she bring out a horribly ugly looking personal pizza to the birthday girl....i am NOT a regular girl!! it had big bubbles of nothing...all of the ingrediantes were in the middle where the slices tips met hmm..not a good look.

& lastly, later that night i, along with dean, kandy, j, the bf, and about 3 of his guy cousins went to the ivar bar/club in hollywood, ca. lucky for me....the security team at the entrance were acting like a*holes and decided to not let the guys in which i didnt realize until 2 1/2 hours later....hey, what can i say? <>...just kinda thought they were in v.i.p or something.
.............
also lucky for lil ol' me...ray j, his last 2 contestents and vh1 decided to bring their behinds to ivar
the same night.... to sum it all up...i was sorrounded by stubby|short|fat lil guys who insisted they needed attn from a 5"6 1/4' girl with 2-3 inch stilletos. the nerve of them!!sheesh!

wat a night?!?


No comments: