Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Le Cab + Techno/House = Hella Different!!

Why, hello there!

So. I along with 3 amies went to one of Paris's "hot spot's," called Le Cab on this past Friday, Sept 18th. Supposedly top models and the works often are seen there...so they say.

my roommate and i about ready to go meet up with the other 2


cuties ♡
First we ate a pretty expensive dinner and cocktails (pre-game anyone? Not quite). Because we ate at the restaurant we didn't have to pay the cover price of 20€ at the door (lucky us--of course--we still made up for it with our dinners).

Ok. So all sarcasm aside...this club played mostly techno & house music, which I am definitely NOT accustomed to. It was a very, VERY interesting experience for me. I can just imagine the way I looked--I'm sure I stood out, not only as an American but also as a "hip-hopper" if you dare to say. I wasn't even sure how to dance to it...so i did the "oompa-loompa" & "mom fingers" =)
 


they teased the drunk men...



I would be lying if I said that I hated the experience. Yes, it was certainly not of my norm and out of my comfort zone, however I was kept entertained by the mummy-like, drunken techno lovers. The club itself was beautiful & very spacious. So, if techno/house music is your preferred genres, I HIGHLY reccommend the club. Now me on the other hand...I'm looking forward to "Paris's #1 Hip-Hop club"--> Gibus.

No comments: