Thursday, September 03, 2009

taste the rainbow

so, my first week of classes in the beautiful city of paris was officially over yesterday (thankfully, i only have classes mon-wed)!! it was a great week. i adore my classes and the professors. MY FAVORITE SEMSTER OF MY ACADEMIC CAREER HAS BEGuN.....
...my heart assures me of this =]

on monday, it was super hot...



on tuesday it rained ='[ ...


on wed, bit of a mixture...


thursday >>

today, i walked long and far...i lost then i found my destinations. i wore brown boots that really hurt my little, baby toey on my left foot =[

i began my day by first going to the campus to get directions and proof of housing for my appt with the bank.

then, after my 10:00am appt with the bank (i openened a new accnt---a french accnt =] )...

i went back to the campus. there, i:
- bought my books from the on-site vendor
- got more directions to Gibert Jeune to buy my 2nd french book
- got more directions to Passage Clout for my fashion illustration supplies

...went home. i thought i could muster carrying the books and continuing on with my journey...but, no. wasn't happening.

back to the mission: finally made my way to bookstore...
--i paused for a sec after i got off the metro to take a pix of this beautiful fountain that stood in the middle of the street, sort of like a divider.


after finally finding the correct bookstore and the art supply store...finally i headed home after being out for hours on my day off.

[metro station] i'm not sure what it's specifically advertising but i know some type of theatre or performance & jus thought it would be cool 2 check it out...


...............

so. as a reward to myself for successfully finding all of my destinations and making it back to my apt well b4 dark..i treated myself to skittles. hmmm!! =]

check out the artwork of the bag...pretty cool.
SEPTEMBER ISSUE OF VOGUE.....CHECK!!
ALL books (so many of them)...........check!
art supplies....................check!
french bank accnt..............check!

MI$$IONS:::::ACCOMPLI$HED!! !! *

l0ve. r0yalty. sm00ches.

r i c e kisses c o u t u r e
.......*smuah!*.......

btw...i reallllyyyyyyy would like to see the movie, "the september issue" based on anna wintour, vogue's editor in chief...super delicious =)

No comments: