Sunday, December 13, 2009

Le Roi Lion ◊ The Lion King

Yes!! "Le Roi Lion" was magical!! I felt like a little kid how excited the event made me. I would point to the right when something popped up on a balcony - then to the left when a different something would appear there.

I've always wanted to go see it live on Broadway so this was just great. Although it was in French, I understod everything that was going on - maybe because I've seen the film many times as a kid (& young adult:) so it helped to know the scenes as they acted them out in French.

It was so cute! Simba was this little, adorable boy who I just wanted kiss on the forhead for such a spectacular performance!

I would still love to see the show live in LA or NY...hopefully I can get the bf to tag along...it'll be fun!!

Along the way to the theatre where Le Roi Lion was being shown...
Galleries LaFayette all lit up and beautified!



but more of that later...i didn't want to miss the beginning of the show!
----------------

"Le Roi Lion"


 


The Circle Of Life


Below is the field of grass Simba and his father, Mufassa, were runnig through. Peep out the little Simba stuffed animal they used to quickly show that time was passing...



Simba & Mufassa @ the top of the hill..



Lol..the bike helped show the illusion of deers (or whatever type of animal that is) running across the field/stage. adorable.


After the show...walk back to the metro was so breath-taking!!
...in Paris, fashion is EVERYWHERE!! ...I'm missing it already.




 

I think it so cool how much effort seemed to go into decorating for the holidays...
...the streets were lined with these elaborate lights


No comments: