Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halloween

I have not celebrated Halloween for over 4 years, before lastnight. Mainly because around the 31st of October in Davis, CA, it is usually VERY cold or Raining & VERY cold. Thus, I just stay in the warmth & comfort of my tiny château :)

Lastnight was different though. I AM IN PARIS!! Therefore, regardless of if it was raining or super cold-- I was going out!

As we got prepared, we started our night off with Stephanie's champagne. Next we went to a classmate's party for about 35-45mins.

 

Then we headed to the bar my roommate works at, The Thistle. I got me a good ol' Tokyo Tea...



Pocahontas ♥ Katy Perry ♥ Lady Gaga ♥ Masquerade-ish 
Katy Perry ♥ Masquerade-ish ♥ Marilyn Man.roe


We were suppose to head to Club Gibus before 2am so that we would catch the metro before it stopped running. But, we didn't quite make it :(
 
Nonetheless, I truly enjoyed my Halloween in Paris, France =)
...   what a night ♥

Now who says Paris doesn't do Halloween?!?!

"I kissed a girl & I liked it / Taste of her cherry chapstick..." 
     I ♡ Katy Perry

No comments: