Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Post-French test ♥ Feeling good, feeling gr....Hey!! STREET STYLE!!!

Today at 14h15 I had a French test. I felt pretty confident about it but then again I still felt like I didn't know how to write a complete French sentence :(

However, after taking the test I felt really great about my answers -- not only did I know the vocabulary but I also was able to form COMPLETE French sentences!! woohoo!! =)

Anyway, I thought that was a wonderful way to end a not-so-good week & an even better way to begin a beautiful week ➲ Fall Break!! I am to not return back to school until November 16th! Ya, I'm happy :)
----------------------

So while walking to the underground metro station & as I was trying to find the right song to groove to, I noticed this peculiar figure in my peripheral vision...

You see, when I looked up I instantly thought B/W!! (Blog/Worthy) So basically, I turned around and stalked her until I finally managed to find my camera hidden under every single layer of junk at the bottom of my big, purple tote.

I ended up following her into a nearby grocery store (totally in the opposite direction of the metro)...

Paris StreetStyle @ its Best  ....  Or @ its Worst    ???

...there is no in between w/her--she's on either extreme side of the spectrum, one or the other. I wish I would have got her from the front...she was wearing this funky blouse that seemed to either tie this look all together -or- to further f* this look up all together...Anyway. What do you think?


Then, as I headed back to the metro, I saw some of the most awesome boots ever...
  so Louis XIV-ish
i them!
Looks good on HER....


Lastly, as I crossed the threshold to get on the metro platform, this little diva (so cute) caught my attention -- no, correction -- she AND her fabulouslychic parents caught my attention, effortlessly.


I could not quite get a picture of her mother's beautifully studded, deep red flats. However I did get a glimpse of her father's neon Adidas :)


Oh, and that's just me... to feel less awkward and less weirdo-like, I snapped a quick picture of my flats as well hehe =_


& these are just the new ads H&M / Jimmy Choo are putting up ALL over the metro stations...



r i c e kisses c o u t u r e

No comments: