Monday, October 19, 2009

Beautiful Fountainebleau

Why, Hello World!! I've been slacking just a bit...but no worries...I shall catch you up with my life in Paris :)

Guess who went on a hike two weekends ago??

Yes. It is true. I went to Fountainebleau's beautiful forest, on October 10th, to be exact.

The terrain...


Different hiking trails
 


I suppose he is one its founder's...?

 

Okay...break for picture
     ....& yea that's right. I went hiking in my comfy UGGs, legwarmers & hoodie. Not only was I comfortable but I styling in the forest, as well ♥ =)


It is definitely a site to see!



Oh, Stephanie! ...her fascination with the squishy green thing wouldn't allow her to continue

 
"& we're marching...here we go!... here we go!... here we go! here we go!! here we go!!!"
     ...5th grade Camp Hi-Hill of So. Cal :)


Poor UGGies :(
 
 
-------------♥ Hike done. Time to eat!! =)

On way to restaurant...
     window "browsing" the lovely purples...




 

Restaurant

 
 
 
 
 

The beautiful chateau and garden!!

 
 
 
 
 

Beauty & the Beast's place...

 









We ♥ jumping

So...since I've been here -- this is the 1st true gas station I have seen thus far
Gas station in Fountainbleau

 

Gas "stop" in Paris (off to the side of the road)...

 

Fountainbleau's Train Station -- "let's go home...I'm tired."
     - I'm glad I took a picture of it -- I got a little confused on my way back to it :\
 

No comments: