Sunday, October 11, 2009

PhOtO ♥ ShOoT - oui oui! N Paris!! :]

It all began around 2pm on the 9th of October.

I met up with the designer, Saundra Saulnier, at a fabulous place on Rue St. Andre des Arts.

♥ Saundra Saulnier

She showed me a few of her inspirational photos then I aided in laying all the clothes out, brainstorming looks in advance, & preparing for the model's arrival.

The model arrived around 3pm.

Saundra Saulnier and I styled her from head to toe in the SZ signature collection with an extra eye from Ana. As we excelled to the next look, we innovatively put pieces together.

You will find a few trends in the looks, that just hit the Spr '10 runway. For example, draping, sheer, lingerie, metallic and hardcore/rocker-chic. We topped it all off with over-the-knee boots.

We shot at approximately 5 different sites with photographer, Chris Park. One of the locations was a nice distance from the beautifully-lit Eiffel Tower. Unfortunately, not only did I not take pictures of the styling process at the house nor of the 1st two sites, but also my camera's battery totally depleted before I got the chance to capture the last 2 looks at the last site... It was so beautiful...

Where was the paparazzi when I needed them ;)
...actually we did attract an audience of tourist with their cameras...

These are pictures from the styling session (pre-shoot)

Trying to remember the way Saundra Saulnier draped it so when that look was needed for the shoot.
...meaning: picture time! :)


♥ PhOtoS from sites 3 & 4

Saundra Saulnier (SZ), the designer, gives the model some pointers...



Make-up artist, Ana Ambrasaite, touch up the model's make-up a bit...   
 


Model☑ Actor☑ & Martial Arts Instructor☑, Jordan Jones, helps with the PhOtO ♥ ShOoT on his day off by giving the model more light :)
 

Now she's ready - feeling Simply Sexy & Sleek in Look #3♥
 

| Sexy | Sleek | Simple |
     ➠but with an SZ twist ♥


 
 
 
 

All of the above's location was underneath a tunnel parallel to a nightclub of some sort


Everything necessary ...PhOto ♥ ShOoT on the GO!
 
 

Look #4... 
 

I know, not such great picture qualities.
..however, I captured the event nonetheless! =)

PhOtO ♥ ShOot over by 8:30pm.
Home by 10:30pm.

* ☆♥ * Special ❛Thank-You❜ to Ms. Saundra Saulnier for Friday's great & exciting opportunity. Not only did I experience first-hand the whole process of styling and being an assistant on a PhOtO ♥ ShOot, but I also learned a great amount, met new people and had a great time doing it all (in PARIS :) !! I am very grateful for her generosity and for her sharing her knowledge and time with me. So, again, Merci Beaucoup Saundra pour tout!!!

Her website: www.saundrasaulnier.com


❝Today was a GOOD day...❞
     - ❤ Ice Cube

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bonjour precious, so glad you had a wonderful, exciting experience today, hope you have many more. Today was just the beginning!!!! that's my girl, go get that dream!!

thanks for sharing it with me,love you, miss you, stay safe, be healthy
mom